Saturday 5 October 2013

New beginnings...

I suppose it's a little amusing that only a few days after I shut down my former blog, I decided to forge ahead and start a new one.

I didn't end my other blog because of a lack of things to say. In terms of how much I want to write and blog, I have hundreds of blog ideas floating around in my head. The problem was that the followers I had, the people who were there on my blog didn't sign on to read what I was going to be blogging about. That blog was about discovering who I was, all my nerdy stuff, and adventures of being single and then trying to find love.

But that's not where I'm at anymore. The things I want to post about more often than not are about my married life, and house stuff; cooking and faith and being a wife. The geeky stuff will still be there, but not as much. And to me, that wasn't fair to the people who were following my blog before.

So here's to a fresh start. A new journey and a life moving forward.

I'm not where I ever that I would be at this point in my life, but that's okay. Because it's all part of the adventure, the ups, the downs, the best moments and the worst.

In the last year, since posting on my old blog died down, I've found a new career dream and pushed after it full throttle, gotten married, watched that career and all my dreams be crushed in front of me, learned that I am a fantastic cook, and started setting up my first home the way I like it.

I've met up with other bloggers who have become my best friends, found new friends in people I knew long ago and learned how to be comfortable in my own skin.

Who knows where this will take me. But wherever it is, I'm sure it will be great.

2 comments:

Share your thoughts!